The World Is My Playground

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Homes

Current mood: fitikoko Category: fitikoko Travel and Places
I started my new job and moved into a condo in Sedona this last week. I signed a 6 month lease. So there :) So after 8 months of being home from Korea and not really knowing what is next, it seems I am finally settled for a spell. While a 6 month lease makes me nervous and a bit claustraphobic, I can't begin to describe the elation I feel at having my very own space. I learned in PC that I really do love communal living; but I must have a place to be alone. On Pollap it was jungle or the unpopulated half of the coast and while it was a pain to get there I still went every single day. And while it was a pain to wander off alone I still did it. I love having my own space. So for the first time in over 4 years, my name is on a lease. Huh. Interesting. I'm a big girl again :) And I have a home again. On Friday I will even have a mailbox. A real place of residence to get my mail... not a peace corps office address, or a Korean Hogwan (private school) address... my very own address. Cool.

Currently listening : Nocturama By Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Release date: 11 February, 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home