The World Is My Playground

Monday, July 02, 2007

On The Road Again

Sunday, July 01, 2007
On The Road Again Current mood: dorky Category: Travel and Places
I am off again. Just a short trip. Things have been crazy in the house I am living in. One of my house mates quit her job and two others have been asked to move out and me and the girl who quit her job are going to move out also and get a place together. Meanwhile she wants to go on a trip and we both got hired at this new restaurant but it isn't open yet. So I gave notice at my job and her and I are going to CA for a week. We also have packed up all of our stuff and will be house sitting when we come back for two months. And then we will get a place.
My friend Joel, who I came here to hang with, is going to live in his RV for a spell; probably until he sells it. All 6 of us are still friends; just changes in the air. It's crazy as it all happened so very very fast. So, I will be out of the online world for awhile again. Or rather, I just won't have everyday access like I do now. We are going to camp in some of the national forests in CA and also beach camp and stop in and see Jules and hopefully pick up a comedy show in San Fran...
Also... considering going into the time share biz :) It took a long time, but I am starting to come around to the idea of it. It pays well if you are good at it. We'll see. You know me and my career ideas and how they come and go and come and go...
Hoping you are all well and at peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home