The World Is My Playground

Friday, May 29, 2009

Time Flies

Over a year? Really? This explains some of the snarky comments I randomly get regarding my blog. I deeply apologize and warn it will most likely happen again.

So, quick update... I started a new job last March, the month of my last post. I do blog more at myspace but I'm behind there too... So I work for a behavioral health organization that serves children of low income families. Over a year... wow. Fall of last year I started school at ASU. I'm half way to my master's in social work. I love the program, hate our system :) So, it's summer now and I'm just working so maybe I will catch any readers left out there up on the past year. But... not tonight :)

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Valerie Perez said...

Well, at least the news is positive and you seem to be making progress toward our goals. Stay with your passions.

You can still catch my blog at www.beyondthesail.blogspot.com or find me on facebook.

Say hi to your bro.

All the best

 

Post a Comment

<< Home